SEK-Dublin School Campus
Studying at our SEK Dublin International School is much more than just going to school. It is a learning experience that fosters the development of students’ intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills and affords them an international perspective.
Located in an exclusive setting, overlooking the town of Greystones just 35 minutes from central Dublin. The school blends the old and the new. Traditional and modern architecture houses the latest in teaching and learning, with the best, evidenced based practice taken from around the world, all in an open and green campus spanning over 250,000 m².
Getting to campus:
The school is conveniently located next to the N11 (exit 6).
From Dublin students can easily take the DART to Greystones or the 84/A bus from Dublin. The school also has its own transport service for students in the surrounding areas.
SEK International School Dublin provides bright and ample learning spaces in the school campus:
- School buildings: with classrooms equipped with digital whiteboards, laboratory, technology and robotics multimedia classrooms, music room, visual arts studio and drama classroom.
- Sports facilities: with tennis and basketball courts, green zones and grass football and rugby pitches.
- Intelligent Classroom: comprised of flexible spaces that facilitates collaboration and team work among students and teachers.
- Central library with over 3,760 titles in Spanish, English, French and German, students can digitally access bibliographical resources of interest.
- Cutting-edge technological resources: campus Wi-Fi, laptops, iPads, digital whiteboards, iMacs and Lego Robotics.