Learn to be
SEK International Schools are committed to offering each student a learning experience focused on personal perfection, preparing for success in later life.
SEK Education Group's school SEK-Dublin, in Ireland, offers a bilingual education and guarantees full immersion in the English language by placing students with Irish host-families.
The SEK Education Model:
- Focused on learning and the perfecting of students and the school community.
- Ensures the all-round development of our students' emotional, intellectual, cognitive and artistic skills.
- Through a balanced, interdisciplinary and relevant curriculum to tackle the challenges of the era of knowledge and learning.
- The school acts as a learning gateway towards 21st century content and skills.
- Applies assessment systems and data analysis of all the processes and agents involved with the aim of ongoing learning.
- Leveraging the necessary resources (people, spaces, time and technology) to create personal learning environments for each student.
- Our students are 'professionals of learning' and our educators are facilitators and thought coaches.
- Operating in connected and open environments.
- Employing different learning methods, in which diverse formats (one-to-one, blended and online) ensure the acquisition of knowledge and foster the development of skills.
- Boasting infrastructures that combine physical spaces and virtual learning environments.
- Creating creative and collaborative learning and innovation communities, leveraging collective intelligence and generating the habit of 'learning to learn'.
- At SEK we are experts in learning and talent management. SEK Schools are social networks that learn and share their knowledge.
- Incorporating the latest advances in science(neuropsychology, sociology, technology)
- Connecting learning experiences to specific contexts, establishing collaboration between communities and involving new agents in education.
- Offering students an uninterrupted learning experience: breaking down the barriers between education centres and professional life.