SEK Dublin International School currently offers two accommodation options for international students. On the one hand, it offers accommodation with local host families, and on the other at its on campus boarding facilities.
A personal growth experience
When boarding at SEK-Dublin students are part of an international community sharing knowledge and experiences and ensuring a unique, enriching and unforgettable experience.
- Cultural enrichment thanks to living with other boarders from different nationalities.
- Total English language immersion since English is the common language among boarders.
- Personal growth and development.
- Children mature and gain self-confidence and learn to accept responsibilities.
- The boarding halls have round the clock security to guarantee the safety of all boarders.
Feel at home: your Irish family
The Irish family with which each student boards becomes their main support. It is a unique opportunity to get to know about the life, customs and culture of the country from the inside.
- Our Irish families are chosen after a rigorous process.
- Every family offers a stable, welcoming and safe boarding environment.
- We guarantee to undertake continuous monitoring so that the student feels perfectly at home, and we always assign the family that best fits each student profile.
- Families welcome one student only, which makes settling in easier in a warm family environment, establishing long-lasting links of friendship.